Classic & Modern Motorsport Club "Southern" section section
The former committee members of the BARC South East Centre joined the Classic & Modern Motorsport Club in 2019 to create a new club "Classic & Modern Motorsport Club Southern".
Get information for drivers at the dedicated web site http://www.cmmcs.co.uk
Download the driver's Membership and Registration Form by going to
We have published the calendar at
We do not envisage that the regulations will change significantly but rather be clarified and tightened up to include some possible minor changes to the minimum weight limits (and subject to any MS UK changes). Download our regulations and entry forms at
We conducted a survey of our drivers in December 2018 and got some useful feedback about favoured tracks, race formats, number of events and regs...
1) We can be pleased that 62 people responded... that's nearly 75% of the Modified Saloons and TinTops drivers we sent it to.
2) 81.5% of you said you would race with us in 2019. Good job guys and gals, thank you.
3) For the calendar, people prefer quite clearly short races, everything on one day and about 8 meetings a year.
4) Top of the pile (from more than one question) of concerns expressed by drivers is that “Penalties for rulebreaking are not enforced by the Clerk of the Course” and concerns in general about driving standards.
5) Snetterton is your favorite track after Brands (Indy and GP) so your committee is putting a date into the calendar; we will be racing on the Snetterton 300 in August. We have listened!
Download our December 2018 survey results
The combined membership and registration fee is £99 (£200 for Intermarque) with no hidden extras.
Ken Angell firstname.lastname@example.org Super Saloons
Kelly Dann email@example.com Membership
Michael Knowles firstname.lastname@example.org Tin Tops
Rod Birley email@example.com for CMMC Southern
Grant Woolway firstname.lastname@example.org Promotion and web